The History of Apotheke am ZOO
1930 Greorg Kromolowski obtains licence for the Pharmacy "Apotheke am ZOO".
1936 Expropriation by the Third Reich and leasing products to pharmacists Rudolf Voerckel.
1939 New tender on pharmacist Georg von Carnap-Quernheimb.
1945 Pharmacist Kurt Katschinsky.
1950 Right of ownership recognised to the Kromolowski family through compensation. Pharmacist Kurt Katchinsky purchases lease from Mrs. Kromolowski.
1957 Pharmacist Kurt Kaschinski obtains licence following an aggrement.
1968 Ernst Steinhausen.
1974 Antje-Kristine Koerner (Stegenwallner).
2003 Christian Mahr.
2006 Cafer Güler
The building was built in 1887 and is one of the ältestenen preserved houses in the Kurfürstendamm. The overall building and the pharmacy have interior has historical value as monuments in Berlin (OBJ Doc No.: 09,096,285)